Photo Upload Contest Rules
Please read these rules for photo upload Contest before submitting your photo(s) to PinTerritory contests. These are General Rules governing all contests hosted by Pinterritory, unless so specified in the Specific Rules that may be applicable to individual contests. By participating in the contests, you understand, acknowledge and unconditionally agree to abide by the following Rules:
BASIC SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
1. The contests are open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on https://printerritory.ca/conests/
2. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. Every image uploaded is subject to an editing process before it will be printed on apparel. printerritory reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our its discretion.
4. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of canada, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
5. A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to printerritory discretion, from participating in any future contests.
HOW MANY TIMES MAY I ENTER THE CONTEST?
1. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/Twitter account/Instagram account/Facebook account/email address per contest, regardless of the method of entry. By way of illustration, if two (2) or more otherwise eligible persons share a single Twitter account, Instagram account, Facebook account, and/or email account, only one (1) of them may enter the Contest. If one (1) person has multiple accounts, that person may enter the Contest only once and only the first entry received from such person will be considered.
2. Please note that you will be able to upload only one image per Contest using the websites upload function.
1. Winners will be chosen using computerized random selection, unless so specified in the Specific Rules that may be applicable to individual contests.
2. The results and the winners will be announced on the website.
3. The decision of printerritory will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
1. Prizes (if any) will be shipped for free within Canada. Winners from outside canada may mention a Canadian address to ship the prizes. Alternately, they will have to bear the shipping expense to their respective countries.
2. Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to You under the Contest will be solely paid by You.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
1. You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge printerritory and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demand.